Bhrigu Lake Trek Tour
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Manali
: Himachal Pradesh Himalayas
: 4 Days
: Easy To Moderate
: 26 Kms
: 4100 Meters
Bhrigu lake trek Embark on this exciting journey on a 4 days 3 night trip and get a chance to explore the enduing beauty of the region. Located at an elevation of 4300 meters in the east of Rohtang Pass and can be accessed from Gulaba Village. Get a chance to visit Vashista temple in Manali, famous for it's hot water springs.The legend is that great sage Rishi Bhrigu used to mediate near the lake and hence its been rendered sacred. The locals believe that's the reason the water never freezes even in winters . Bhrighu Lake trek offers everything what a beginner or experience hiker looks for as the trail goes through virgin forests and lush green meadows and offer breath-taking birds eye view of the surrounding valleys of Kullu, Solang and Rohtang . The nature here is bountiful with her gift of wildlife.There is a neatly carved wooden temple, hot springs, surrounding waterfalls, and choice of cuisines available making it a favorite destination for hikers.
Arrive at Manali Base Camp on your own. We take you for an acclimatization walk through Manali town. Or you can explore the town on your own. The evening we will quickly catch up for an orientation regarding the trek route, things to carry and how to pack your bags. Overnight stay in Manali homestay/guest house.
The ascend till Rohlikohli is moderate and will take around 3 - 4 hours to reach. There are two streams on the way to the campsite (ChorNallah and KohliNallah). RohliKohli is a beautiful campsite and offers amazing views of the Solang Valley. Overnight stay in tents at RohliKohli Camp Site
We start the day early and post breakfast we will begin trekking towards Bhrigu Lake. It takes around 3 hours to reach Bhrigu. We will carry packed lunch and have it by the lakeside. Care should be taken that no littering happens over here. According to many accounts, Rishi Bhrigu meditated here and used to take bath in the holy water. After lunch, we will descend to RohliKohli campsite and relax for the rest of the day.
We will start the last day trek with a descent to Gulaba. The trek is easy as it has a moderate descend throughout and will take around 3-4 hours to reach Gulaba. Ride to Manali and departure from Manali bus stand.
- Trekking, Tour and adventure actives in Himalayan region carry an inherent risk to life and goods. The natural calamities may cause injury and loss of life, which is beyond any control. Himalayas Adventure does its best to minimize all types of risks, discomfort and hazard to the best of their ability, yet there are chances of accidents, mishaps and deficiency in service.
- Any delay from the customer’s side will lead to cancellation of trek/ tour/ adventure activities.
- Trekking maybe cancelled due to some unavoidable circumstances i.e- weather condition, govt. notification, land sliding or any other natural calamity.
- Himalayas Adventure reserves the right to discontinue, modify any trek, tour & adventure activities without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Anybody found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs medically or physically unfit (any serious ailment, weak heart conditions, epilepsy, asthma, expecting mothers etc.) unfit for any reasons in the wisdom of the trek leader/guide/instructor will not be allowed for trekking /tour/ adventure activities. Request for a refund or a discount in such situation will not be entertained. Decision of the trek lead/guide/management in this regard would be final.
- Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons
- Minimum required 50% of amount to get confirmed the trek/tour/adventure activities.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 10-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days or can be adjusted in other trek or adventure activities.