Trekking in Kuari Pass Tour
5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered : Joshimath, Rishikesh, Auli
: Chamoli district - Uttarakhand
: 6 Days
: 33 Kms
: 3890 Meters
: all weather expect monsoon
Kuari pass is situated in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand at an altitude of 3890 meters above sea level in the Nanda Devi Sanctuary. Kuari pass connect two valleys of Uttarakhand, Joshimath & Ghat. In 1905 Lord Kurzon made the trek to Kuari pass from Ghat via Ramni since then it has come to be known as Lord Curzon’s trail. Kauri Pass takes you through lush green fields, remote villages, virgin forests and snow-clad mountains of the Himalayan range. The virgin forest of oak and conifer, bamboo and birch, teeming with a variety of animals and birds make this trek more memorable.
The main attraction of Curzon's trails is the majestic view of the peaks Nanda Devi (7817 M), Kamet (7756 M), Mana (7272m) Trishul (7120m), Chaukhamba (7128m), Dronagiri (7066 M), Hathi Parvat (6727 M) and Ghori Pravat (6709 M).
Kuwari pass is situated in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand at an altitude of 3890 meters above sea level in the Nanda Devi Sanctuary . Kuwari pass connect two valley of Uttarakhand Joshimath & Ghat, Winter Kuari pass trek is famous for offering view of some majestic peaks of Himalayas Nanda Devi (7817 M), Kamet (7756 M), Dronagiri (7066 M), Hathi Parvat (6727 M) & Ghori Pravat (6709 M).This trek is also known as Lord Curzon Trail, because Lord Curzon discovered this trail in 1905, after that trekkers continuously visit this trek every year.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Morning reach to Haridwar or Rishikesh, our representative will be waiting for you. Head towards Joshimath, breakfast & lunch on the way. we enjoy motor able way passes through many well know places which are famous for its beautiful view as well as religious places like Rishikesh, Devprayag. Srinagar, Dhari Devi, Rudraprayag, Karnaprayag, Chamoli, Joshimath, & Vishnuprayag, Confluences of rivers, Alaknanda & Bhagirathi in Devprayag, Alaknanda & Mandakini in Rudraprayag, Pinder and Alaknanda in Karanaprayag, so it’s a long journey today but full of scenic beauty, Cultural Villages, Hills & Mountains view. We will reach Joshimath in evening, Night stay in Hotel or guest house.
Morning tea & breakfast in beautiful litigants of Auli & start trek to Garson Bugyal, short trek today because we need environment adaptation, it will take around 4-5 hours to reach. Surrounding view of Garson Bugyal is amazing, overnight stay in camp in Garson Bugyal.
After breakfast start our trek to Tali Top, takes 6 hours to reach, on the way view of Joshimath valley & snow capped mountain range which will encourage us to go forward. Evening tea & snacks on beautiful Tali Top. Overnight stay in Camp.
Early tea & breakfast depart to last point of our trek Kuwari pass. Sunrise view in the morning on snow covered peaks which lying golden color of peaks, adding beauty of this trek. We will have packed lunch in Kuwari Pass, click some memorable picture of snow covered Mountains- Nanda Devi , Kamet, Dronagiri, Hathi Parvat & Ghori Pravat & valley, this trek offers best view of Nanda Devi. After exploring Kuwari Pass we will back to Khulara. Dinner & overnight stay in Khulara.
Today last day of trekking passes through dense forest of various trees, water streams, remote villages & shepherd huts, takes around 5 hours to reach Tapovan, near Tapovan we will see source hot water which is quite amazing. Joshimath is 15 km drive from here. Overnight stay in Joshimath.
Drive to Rishikesh via many beautiful places & rivers of Uttarakhand, road will pass side by side of the Alaknanda river up to Devprayag, see Confluence of Alaknanda & Bhagirathi which formed the holy river Ganga, reach Rishikesh by evening.
- Trekking, Tour and adventure actives in Himalayan region carry an inherent risk to life and goods. The natural calamities may cause injury and loss of life, which is beyond any control. Himalayas Adventure does its best to minimize all types of risks, discomfort and hazard to the best of their ability, yet there are chances of accidents, mishaps and deficiency in service.
- Any delay from the customer’s side will lead to cancellation of trek/ tour/ adventure activities.
- Trekking maybe cancelled due to some unavoidable circumstances i.e- weather condition, govt. notification, land sliding or any other natural calamity.
- Himalayas Adventure reserves the right to discontinue, modify any trek, tour & adventure activities without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Anybody found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs medically or physically unfit (any serious ailment, weak heart conditions, epilepsy, asthma, expecting mothers etc.) unfit for any reasons in the wisdom of the trek leader/guide/instructor will not be allowed for trekking /tour/ adventure activities. Request for a refund or a discount in such situation will not be entertained. Decision of the trek lead/guide/management in this regard would be final.
- Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons
- Minimum required 50% of amount to get confirmed the trek/tour/adventure activities.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 10-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days or can be adjusted in other trek or adventure activities.