200 hours teacher training course, in the lap of Himalayas in Rishikesh India, certified by Yoga Alliance. Our 200 hour program is based on the ideology of Ashtanga Yoga (Eight Limbs of Yoga) by Sage Patanjali. This course is based on Anatomical & Physiological awareness of the asana with the fundamental principles of the alignment. Our primary goal is not only to mature you a wonderful Yoga teacher but growing that intelligence in you which will clear the approach towards the life and society. This 200hour program is a journey for an individual to experience not only the physical and mental aspect of yoga but spiritual side as well.
This course will not stuck only with asana practice but will introduce Yoga philosophy, several forms of meditation, Pranayama practice which is not merely a breathing exercise but more than that, Ayurveda the science of right living as well as teaching practice which is one of the main parts of the whole program. We are having the team of highly experienced and professional yoga teachers who are specialized in all aspects of Yoga.
However with such a busy schedule we are able to maintain the free time for your Relaxation, adventure, excursion, sightseeing, shopping to a walk able market and many more.
The following topics will be covered during the course:-
Techniques Training and Practice:
Shatkriya, Asana and Pranayama practice involves the study of following Yogic techniques in training and practice.
Shat kriyas are the six yogic cleansing techniques mentioned in Hatha Yoga Pradeepika. Kriyas purify mind and remove all the impurities from body and prepare us for the further practice of Yoga. Once the body and mind purifies the benefits of Asana , Pranayama and Meditation becomes more.
There are two Asana class of 90mins each morning and evening which includes:
- Detailed explanation
- Alignment and Modifications through props
- Showing several variations of asana
- Restorative Asana
Pranayama is the correct understanding of expansion and extension and holding of the breath. It is commonly known as the science of breath control. Pranayama are as follows:
Anatomy & Alignment /Ayurveda:
It includes the study of following topics:
Yoga Philosophy & Ethics for Yoga Teachers:
- Musculoskeletal System
- Respiratory System
- Cardiovascular system
- Digestive System
- Endocrine System
- Alignment & Adjustment of Asana
- Ayurvedic Lifestyle
- Introduction to Indian Philosophy
- What is Yoga? Its definition, Purpose and Importance in modern life.
- Four Path Of Yoga ( Jnana Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Karma Yoga & Raja Yoga)
- Ashtanga Yoga (Eight limbs Of Yoga)
- Philosophy of Bhagavad Gita and its importance in one's life
- Human Consciousness
- Ethics For Yoga Teacher
In this segment students will learn and experience the skills of yoga teaching. Students will learn how to manage and organise a class.
- Positioning/Body Language
- Ability to spot challenges of the students
- Voice Modulation
- Progressive methodology of teaching
- Teaching Practice in pairs under teacher's supervision
- Theme of the class
- Practical Exam
- Observing others teaching and hearing, giving and receiving feedback
- Saturday is half day with morning Asana class and Anatomy class
- Sunday is off day.
- Meals will be serving only during study times/day. Monday to Saturday (Breakfast & Lunch). During free times or off day you can enjoy meals in local restaurants based on your own choices.
- Accommodation with free Wi-Fi
- All three meals (Vegetarian only). Monday to Saturday(Breakfast & Lunch only)
- Course Manual, Yoga Kit, Yoga Alliance certificate.
- One night stay in Camp, Trekking and Rafting.
- A Visit To shrine places.
- Airfare, Airport transfer and Personal expenses.
- Course Fees with Sharing accomodation= $1500
- Course Fees with single accommodation= $1600