100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India certified by Yoga Alliance. This 14 days yoga course allows one to get familiar with the whole process of yoga teacher training and also for one who do not have sufficient time to complete 200 hours in four weeks. Once the yoga teacher training course completed, students will receive certificate affiliated with Yoga Alliance.
At Drishtee Yoga we compile the whole program with Kriya, Asana, Pranayama, Mantra & Meditation practice and to learn the theory behind it. The purpose for this 100 hour Yoga teacher training course is to create and develop the clear understanding and awareness of yoga and form a steady foundation among the students to lead their practice further. We are the team of highly experienced and professional yoga teachers who are specialized in all the aspects of Yoga.
The following topics will be covered during the course:-
Techniques Training and Practice:
Shatkriya, Asana and Pranayama practice involves the study of following Yogic techniques in training and practice.
Shat kriyas are the six yogic cleansing techniques mentioned in Hatha Yoga Pradeepika. Kriyas purify mind and remove all the impurities from body and prepare us for the further practice of Yoga. Once the body and mind purifies the benefits of Asana , Pranayama and Meditation becomes more.
There are two Asana class of 90mins each morning and evening which includes:
- Detailed explanation
- Alignment and Modifications through props
- Showing several variations of asana
- Restorative Asana
Pranayama is the correct understanding of expansion and extension and holding of the breath. It is commonly known as the science of breath control. Pranayama are as follows:
Anatomy & Alignment /Ayurveda:
It includes the study of following topics:
Yoga Philosophy & Ethics for Yoga Teachers:
- Musculoskeletal System
- Respiratory System
- Cardiovascular system
- Alignment & Adjustment of Asana
- Introduction to Indian Philosophy
- What is Yoga? Its definition, Purpose and Importance in modern life.
- Four Path Of Yoga ( Jnana Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Karma Yoga & Raja Yoga)
- Yama & Niyama
- Ethics For Yoga Teacher
In this segment students will learn and experience the skills of yoga teaching. Students will learn how to manage and organise a class.
- Positioning/Body Language
- Ability to spot challenges of the students
- Voice Modulation
- Progressive methodology of teaching
- Teaching Practice in pairs under teacher's supervision
- Theme of the class
- Practical Exam
- Observing others teaching and hearing, giving and receiving feedback
- Saturday is half day with morning Asana class and Anatomy class
- Sunday is off day.
- Meals will be serving only during study times/day. Monday to Saturday (Breakfast & Lunch). During free times or off day you can enjoy meals in local restaurants based on your own choices
- Accommodation with free Wi-Fi
- All three meals (Vegetarian only). Monday to Saturday(Breakfast & Lunch only)
- Course materials will be issued
- One night stay in Camp, Trekking and Rafting.
- A Visit To shrine places.
- Airfare, Airport transfer and Personal expenses.
- Course Fees with Sharing accommodation = $750
- Course Fees with single accommodation = $850